Whether you’re into the sport or just into fitness for personal training, anyone can do this Muay Thai shadow boxing workout routine. Training in urban surrounding even on bad weather gives great results and performance in athlete’s career.
- Jab-Cross-Check (20 reps with alternating leg checks)
- Leg Circles (10 alternating leg circle repetitions)
- Kick-Check (10 reps of kick with right followed by check with left; repeat other side)
- Sumo Squats (2mins hip stretching; use elbows and arms to stretch your knees out)
- Jab-Knee-Straight-Knee (20 reps of jab followed by opposite knee check, then straight followed by opposite knee check)
- Teep-Knee-Elbow (10 reps of teep followed by forward opposite knee finishing with elbow cross opposite side; repeat other side)
- Back Stretches (2 mins back bend, left and right backward reach mix)