All aspects of care are brought together in one place with integrated corporate wellness programs.
- Dedicated care teams for each employee are provided via effective integrated 360 programs. Primary care doctors, specialty clinicians, insurance navigators, and mental health professionals might all be part of these teams. The plan provider may also send regular metrics to employers to assist you.
- The benefits provider can also provide regular stats to companies to help them understand how their employees use their services.
- Around COVID-19, integrated 360-degree programs should address four areas of concern for employees:
- Information about precautionary measures
- Provide daily screening questions to employees who work from home.
- Provide comprehensive return-to-work solutions with COVID-19 screening, testing, and vaccination protocols
- Offer mental health screenings to see how employees are dealing with the stress and worry caused by COVID-19.
Were with you,
Eden Health Team, (April 12, 2021, The Importance of Corporate Wellness Programs)